Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- Five Tips to Avoid Semi-Truck AccidentsMay 22, 2018 - 3:09 pm
- Injury on JobMay 14, 2018 - 4:17 pm
- Avoiding Loss of Medicaid Benefits from a Personal Injury Settlement-
The Special Needs TrustMay 11, 2018 - 8:35 pm
- April Fool’s Day Turned SourApril 23, 2018 - 4:07 pm
- Social Media: Can it Ruin your Case?April 18, 2018 - 3:42 pm
- FIU Bridge Collapse: A Fatal MistakeApril 4, 2018 - 3:51 pm
- In the Eye of a Turf WarMarch 16, 2018 - 2:59 pm