Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- In the Eye of a Turf WarMarch 16, 2018 - 2:59 pm
- Do You Owe Outrageous Medical Bills?March 13, 2018 - 4:25 pm
- Make the most of Online Reviews – Law360.comMarch 9, 2018 - 3:11 pm
- Drunk Driving LiabilityFebruary 26, 2018 - 4:50 pm
- Anesthesiologist Case May Lower Bar For Fla. Med Mal SuitsFebruary 16, 2018 - 6:38 pm
- Practice Considerations – Personal Injury Lawyer – Miami, FLFebruary 16, 2018 - 2:28 pm
- Medical Records Rip OffFebruary 6, 2018 - 4:58 pm