Business and Corporate Entity Information
Clerk of Courts Office
- Miami-Dade County
- Broward County
- Palm Beach County
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Miami-Dade Court Fees
- Broward Court Fees
- Palm Beach Court Fees
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida Fee Schedule
Professional Standards and Regulation Information Sources
American Board of Medical Specialties: May use this website to check on the board certification status of your doctor.
FL Office of Insurance Regulation: Look up Florida doctors or hospitals for previously paid malpractice claims filed against them.
FL Malpractice Website: A site with FAQs for medical malpractice, articles to determine the strength of your malpractice case, and background information on specific doctors. Please note: This site is a valuable information source, but not a substitute for consulting an experienced medical malpractice attorney.
FL Department of Health: Find information on health issues, disease or food poisoning outbreaks in Florida, and information on a professional’s licensure. Access forms to order vital records (certificates of birth, death, divorce, marriage, etc). Read health inspection information for local businesses, information on regulations for drugs, devices, and cosmetics.
- Bureau of Epidemiology: Disease frequency reports, Florida surveillance intelligence on disease outbreaks, statistics
- Health Professional Licensure: Information on Emergency Medical Services (EMS) professionals, Environmental Health Inspectors, Medical Quality Assurance, and Radiologic Technologists.
- License Verification Online Search
- Division of Medical Quality Assurance: Look up a license, report unlicensed activity, file a complaint.
- Search for Practitioner Profile Information
- Public Records Request
- State of Florida Vital Records
- List of County Health Departments: Find the contact information for your local health department.
Professional Boards: These sites have information on professional regulations, looking up a professional’s licensing information, filing a complaint, and reporting unlicensed practice.
Lawyers: Florida Board of Bar Examiners
Chiropractors: Florida Board of Chiropractic Medicine
Dentists: Florida Board of Dentistry
Engineers: Florida Board of Professional Engineers
Doctors and Medical Professionals: Florida Board of Medicine. Look up licensing information, file a complaint, report unlicensed activity, regulatory information
Nurses: Florida Board of Nursing
Pharmacists: Florida Board of Pharmacy
Podiatrists: Florida Board of Podiatric Medicine
Traumatic Brain Injury
Brain Injury Association of America: The BIAA has a network of chartered state affiliates, hundreds of local chapters, and support groups across the country, to offer support to individuals and families touched by a life-altering traumatic brain injury. The BIAA provides information, education and support to assist the families of the 3.17 million Americans currently living with traumatic brain injury.
CDC Data & Statistics: Traumatic Brain Injury in the United States
Centre for Neuro Skills: Traumatic Brain Injury Resource Guide