In the News
On May 23rd, 2022 Jeff Davis was a faculty member in a National Business Institute Florida Online Seminar titled “Plaintiff’s Guide: Florida Personal Injury from Start to Finish”
Davis spoke on the basics of Civil Practice and Procedure, as well as the ethical considerations for the Plaintiff’s Attorney. The purpose of this basic level online seminar is to provide Plaintiff’s personal injury attorneys, paralegals, and other practitioners with practical strategies for handling personal injury cases.
At Davis Law, we encourage continual education!
BREAKING NEWS! Did you know that there’s been a report of ongoing efforts to locate the source of dark money in political campaigns? Well, Davis Law is co-counseling with attorney Mark Herron, Esq. from Tallahassee to represent Senator Annette Taddeo in a lawsuit seeking information on undercover entities that funnel money secretly into the campaigns of “ghost candidates”.
In a further development, a central Florida ghost candidate and other figures tied to this scandal have been arrested on criminal charges relating to sham state senate candidates.
Jeff Davis is proud to be a part of the effort to expose this unlawful and improper attempt to tamper with and rig the democratic election process. Read Article.
- Antonio Brown Ordered to Pay More Than $1 Million to Moving Truck Driver
- $1.3M Settlement Reached with Hollywood, Despite Sovereign Immunity Defense
- This Just In: Our Very Own Jeff Davis Has Been Selected to Participate in the Statewide Organization of the American Board of Trial Advocates!
- Miami Herald – Opinion: Contempt of Court by Jeff Davis
- Jeffrey R. Davis Recognized as Florida Legal Elite
- Florida’s Medical Malpractice Pre-Suit Process
- Jeffrey R. Davis is Going to Be ABOTA MIAMI’s New President in 2019!
- American Board of Trial Advocates Urges Executive Branch to Alter Border Immigration Policy
- Anesthesiologist Case May Lower Bar for Fla. Med Malpractice Suits