Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- The Deposition of the Defense Medical ExpertJanuary 19, 2019 - 11:31 am
- Jeffrey R. Davis resolves significant injury suitDecember 6, 2018 - 10:43 am
- Rights Of The VictimDecember 3, 2018 - 5:29 pm
- The Making of A Great Personal Injury LawyerNovember 24, 2018 - 10:23 am
- The Dangers of Drinking and DrivingNovember 15, 2018 - 12:59 pm
- Why Voters Should Make Informed Choices On The Candidates They ChooseOctober 23, 2018 - 10:48 am
- In 2016, 37,000 Lives Were Lost On U.S Roads!October 11, 2018 - 4:56 pm