There are many personal injury attorneys here in Florida, and some will be a better fit for your case than others. You need to find a lawyer with experience in your type of claim and a track record of success. Litigation can be time-consuming, so choose someone you’re comfortable working with and can trust.
The first step in the process is to call us at (305) 577-3777 to set up a free consultation. We’ll discuss what happened, how Florida law may apply, and your best options. We’ll also get to know each other. I’ll be happy to discuss my approach to cases and what will be needed to make your case successful.
This consultation is essential not only for you but for us as well. Not only are you choosing an attorney, but we’re also choosing a client and a case. Jeff Davis Law doesn’t take every case that comes our way. The good fit must go both ways.
Issues to Think About
Choosing the right personal injury attorney is crucial in ensuring you receive the best possible representation. Here are some things to consider when making your decision:
- Experience and Expertise: Look for an attorney who specializes in personal injury law and has extensive experience handling cases similar to yours. Jeff Davis Law has almost 40 years of legal experience that can be put to work for you and your case.
- Communication Skills: Jeff Davis is an excellent communicator. We’ll be responsive to your questions and concerns and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
- Personal Service: You’re a person, not a file number. We will respond quickly, be open to questions, and treat you respectfully. In some large personal injury firms, you may deal with a rotating cast of attorneys and paralegals and feel lost in the shuffle. That won’t happen at Jeff Davis Law.
- Fees and Payment Structure: We work on a contingency fee basis, so we only get paid if you settle your case or have a successful outcome at trial.
- Resources and Support: Complex personal injury cases require a team effort, and we have more than enough resources to make a significant difference
- Trial Experience: Many personal injury attorneys try to settle cases, but if they do not, they will refer the matter to someone else to take it to trial. Jeff Davis Law doesn’t work that way. We’re ready and able to take your case to trial if necessary.
- Compatibility: Trust your instincts and choose an attorney you feel comfortable with. A strong attorney-client relationship is crucial for a successful outcome.
- Local Knowledge: We have nearly 40 years of experience with Florida law, the local court system, and the state’s appeals courts. That translates into knowledge not only about how laws and courts work in theory but, more importantly, how things actually get done.
Choosing an attorney is an important decision that can significantly impact your case’s outcome and future well-being. Our clients get something critical during the very stressful time that comes with a severe injury – peace of mind. They’re confident their case will be handled professionally and efficiently. Is that something you want, too?
Let’s Start the Conversation
Personal injury attorney Jeffrey R. Davis has helped thousands of clients like you get the compensation they deserve for injuries caused by others. Call us at (305) 577-3777 or complete our online contact form today to schedule a free consultation.