Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- The Dangers of Drinking and DrivingNovember 15, 2018 - 12:59 pm
- Why Voters Should Make Informed Choices On The Candidates They ChooseOctober 23, 2018 - 10:48 am
- In 2016, 37,000 Lives Were Lost On U.S Roads!October 11, 2018 - 4:56 pm
- FULL COVERAGE = FAKE NEWS!September 27, 2018 - 11:38 am
- ABOTA Miami And The Lawyers That Get ChosenSeptember 15, 2018 - 10:00 am
- Why is Voting So Important?August 23, 2018 - 3:03 pm
- What is a Personal Injury Lawyer and When Do You Need One?August 21, 2018 - 12:33 pm