Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- Judge revives lawsuit over Senate race adsOctober 8, 2021 - 1:14 pm
- Letter to the Editor Miami HeraldSeptember 15, 2021 - 11:21 am
- Homeowner has Duty to Maintain City Sidewalk in Front of their HouseAugust 24, 2021 - 2:39 pm
- My Most Difficult CaseAugust 14, 2021 - 11:02 am
- The Myth of Full CoverageJuly 22, 2021 - 5:00 am
- Court DisdorderJuly 13, 2021 - 1:14 pm
- Florida’s New Bicycle LawsJuly 7, 2021 - 6:05 pm