- Personal Injury Laws & Torts
- General Negligence Claims
- Professional Negligence
- Medical Malpractice
- Medication Injuries / Pharmacy Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- You were injured… but do you have a lawsuit?June 26, 2019 - 11:02 am
- UBER and LYFT DRIVERS Beware – Your PIP insurance may not cover you in a crash!March 20, 2019 - 3:03 pm
- The Deposition of the Defense Medical ExpertJanuary 19, 2019 - 11:31 am
- Jeffrey R. Davis resolves significant injury suitDecember 6, 2018 - 10:43 am
- Rights Of The VictimDecember 3, 2018 - 5:29 pm
- The Making of A Great Personal Injury LawyerNovember 24, 2018 - 10:23 am
- The Dangers of Drinking and DrivingNovember 15, 2018 - 12:59 pm