- Personal Injury Laws & Torts
- General Negligence Claims
- Professional Negligence
- Medical Malpractice
- Medication Injuries / Pharmacy Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- The Steps to Take When Your Medical Professional Doesn’t Do Their JobAugust 20, 2018 - 2:05 pm
- Trial vs Settlement: Who Really Wins?August 3, 2018 - 10:19 am
- The Importance of a Second OpinionJuly 3, 2018 - 4:29 pm
- Auto Accidents in MiamiJuly 3, 2018 - 10:12 am
- Why Hire a Board Certified LawyerJune 19, 2018 - 2:47 pm
- Bicycle Law in MiamiJune 14, 2018 - 8:06 pm
- The Opioid CrisisJune 11, 2018 - 11:48 am