- Personal Injury Laws & Torts
- General Negligence Claims
- Professional Negligence
- Medical Malpractice
- Medication Injuries / Pharmacy Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- DAVIS LAW HIRED TO INVESTIGATE DARK MONEY IN FLORIDA POLITICSSeptember 9, 2020 - 5:04 am
- DAVIS LAW SETTLES DIMINISHED VALUE CLAIMSeptember 2, 2020 - 12:47 pm
- The Right to Vote!August 16, 2020 - 4:54 pm
- COVID-19 WORKGROUP RELEASES VIDEO ABOUT THE STEPS BEING TAKEN TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC AT COURTHOUSESJune 25, 2020 - 10:36 am
- Falling Gate Case ResolvedApril 30, 2020 - 12:47 pm
- COVID-19 Insurance DevelopmentsApril 24, 2020 - 5:33 am
- Legal battles loom as businesses hit by virus sue insurersApril 24, 2020 - 5:33 am