- Personal Injury Laws & Torts
- General Negligence Claims
- Professional Negligence
- Medical Malpractice
- Medication Injuries / Pharmacy Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- Texting While Driving In Florida…January 9, 2017 - 9:56 pm
- What is Mediation and Why is Mediation Required in FloridaNovember 28, 2016 - 3:22 pm
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance – Why you need it!November 24, 2016 - 5:13 pm
- Miami Car Accident Lawyer Secretary of the American Board of Trial AdvocatesAugust 19, 2016 - 2:47 pm
- Decreasing the Chances of an Accident at NightMay 31, 2016 - 3:06 pm
- Why You’ll Need a Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Car Accident CaseFebruary 17, 2016 - 8:31 am
- Automobile Accident: Claim vs LawsuitDecember 17, 2015 - 12:29 pm
Bayshore Executive Plaza Building
10800 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, Florida 33161
305-577-3777 - Call Today
We answer 24/7 / Sé Habla Español