Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- The Myth of Full CoverageJuly 22, 2021 - 5:00 am
- Court DisdorderJuly 13, 2021 - 1:14 pm
- Florida’s New Bicycle LawsJuly 7, 2021 - 6:05 pm
- “DON”T WORRY–I HAVE FULL COVERAGE”! MYTH vs. TRUTHJuly 4, 2021 - 6:32 pm
- Recent Letter to the Editor – Miami HeraldJuly 1, 2021 - 11:43 am
- Kill PIP Now!April 18, 2021 - 12:31 pm
- Pedestrian Accidents in FloridaApril 16, 2021 - 2:51 am