On December 2, 2015, following a long weekend of Thanksgiving eating, the Davis’ Law Firm decided to burn some calories and visited the Ninja Lounge (http://ninjalounge.com/). During our law firm’s action-packed afternoon, we did plexiglass wall climbing, pedestal climbing, rock wall climbing, tight rope walking and played trampoline dodgeball, among other extreme physical challenges. As a group, we exercised, played and had a healthy day of fun outside of the office. It was great team building that makes us physically and mentally stronger to better represent our clients!
Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- In 2016, 37,000 Lives Were Lost On U.S Roads!October 11, 2018 - 4:56 pm
- FULL COVERAGE = FAKE NEWS!September 27, 2018 - 11:38 am
- ABOTA Miami And The Lawyers That Get ChosenSeptember 15, 2018 - 10:00 am
- Why is Voting So Important?August 23, 2018 - 3:03 pm
- What is a Personal Injury Lawyer and When Do You Need One?August 21, 2018 - 12:33 pm
- The Steps to Take When Your Medical Professional Doesn’t Do Their JobAugust 20, 2018 - 2:05 pm
- Trial vs Settlement: Who Really Wins?August 3, 2018 - 10:19 am