On December 2, 2015, following a long weekend of Thanksgiving eating, the Davis’ Law Firm decided to burn some calories and visited the Ninja Lounge (http://ninjalounge.com/). During our law firm’s action-packed afternoon, we did plexiglass wall climbing, pedestal climbing, rock wall climbing, tight rope walking and played trampoline dodgeball, among other extreme physical challenges. As a group, we exercised, played and had a healthy day of fun outside of the office. It was great team building that makes us physically and mentally stronger to better represent our clients!
Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- Falling Gate Case ResolvedApril 30, 2020 - 12:47 pm
- COVID-19 Insurance DevelopmentsApril 24, 2020 - 5:33 am
- Legal battles loom as businesses hit by virus sue insurersApril 24, 2020 - 5:33 am
- Florida Nursing Homes Request Immunity from Coronavirus LawsuitsApril 24, 2020 - 5:32 am
- Frivolous lawsuits, opening up outdoor spaces at issue for Re-Open Florida task forceApril 24, 2020 - 5:30 am
- A coronavirus side effect: Lots of lawsuitsApril 24, 2020 - 5:29 am
- Florida businesses fear lawsuits when allowed to reopenApril 24, 2020 - 5:24 am