The dictionary defines hypocritical as behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs then is the case. When it comes to protecting the rights of the unborn, Florida is hypocritical. Following the recent abortion legislation in Texas, Florida republicans plan to take up their own anti-abortion legislation early next year. Recently, Florida Senate President Wilton Simson reported to the media that Florida lawmakers are working on a so-called heartbeat bill. States like Ohio and Texas have banned abortion as early as 6-weeks into a pregnancy. House Speaker Chris Sprowles has said, “in Florida, we agree that killing an innocent human being with a beating heart is wrong. It is why we have worked every session to strengthen protections for unborn babies…
Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- Judge revives lawsuit over Senate race adsOctober 8, 2021 - 1:14 pm
- Letter to the Editor Miami HeraldSeptember 15, 2021 - 11:21 am
- Homeowner has Duty to Maintain City Sidewalk in Front of their HouseAugust 24, 2021 - 2:39 pm
- My Most Difficult CaseAugust 14, 2021 - 11:02 am
- The Myth of Full CoverageJuly 22, 2021 - 5:00 am
- Court DisdorderJuly 13, 2021 - 1:14 pm
- Florida’s New Bicycle LawsJuly 7, 2021 - 6:05 pm