In November of 2018 nearly 65% of Florida voters said yes to Amendment 4 – The voting restoration amendment. This amendment restores the voting rights of Floridians with felony convictions after they complete all terms of their sentence including parole or probation. The amendment went into effect on January 8, 2019 making an estimated 1.4 million people with felony convictions eligible to register to vote. After lengthy wrangling in the legislature and courts, it was determined that all fines, legal fees and restitution needed to be paid before the right to vote could be restored. The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition (FRRC) needs our help. The Miami Trial Lawyers stand up for the right to vote. Voting is vital to our democracy. Like FRRC the Miami Trial Lawyers are committed to ending the disenfranchisement and discrimination against people with convictions.
Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- Kill PIP Now!April 18, 2021 - 12:31 pm
- Pedestrian Accidents in FloridaApril 16, 2021 - 2:51 am
- Loving vs VirginiaFebruary 10, 2021 - 12:03 pm
- Frivolous LawsuitJanuary 20, 2021 - 10:25 am
- A dark money mystery in Florida state senate race – CNNPoliticsNovember 25, 2020 - 8:34 am
- MIAMI HERALD- OPINION: CONTEMPT OF COURT BY JEFF DAVISNovember 11, 2020 - 4:17 pm
- DAVIS LAW HIRED TO INVESTIGATE DARK MONEY IN FLORIDA POLITICSSeptember 9, 2020 - 5:04 am