On December 2, 2015, following a long weekend of Thanksgiving eating, the Davis’ Law Firm decided to burn some calories and visited the Ninja Lounge (http://ninjalounge.com/). During our law firm’s action-packed afternoon, we did plexiglass wall climbing, pedestal climbing, rock wall climbing, tight rope walking and played trampoline dodgeball, among other extreme physical challenges. As a group, we exercised, played and had a healthy day of fun outside of the office. It was great team building that makes us physically and mentally stronger to better represent our clients!
Jeff Davis Law P.A.
Personal injury law is our main practice. Personal injury cases arise when the tortious action or inaction of a person or corporate entity causes harm to another individual. “Tortious” acts may be based on negligence, recklessness, intentional acts, or even strict liability in certain cases (such as abnormally dangerous activities and defective products).
Accordingly, the firm handles a wide range of cases involving accidents, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, products liability, and premises defects. For specific areas please browse our complete list of practice areas.
- Miami Car Accident Lawyer Secretary of the American Board of Trial AdvocatesAugust 19, 2016 - 2:47 pm
- Decreasing the Chances of an Accident at NightMay 31, 2016 - 3:06 pm
- Why You’ll Need a Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Car Accident CaseFebruary 17, 2016 - 8:31 am
- Automobile Accident: Claim vs LawsuitDecember 17, 2015 - 12:29 pm
- Davis Personal Injury Law Firm Gets Physical!December 14, 2015 - 3:18 pm
- A Miami Personal Injury Lawyer’s Take On The Film "Bridge Of Spies"November 17, 2015 - 3:04 pm
- Practice ConsiderationsOctober 30, 2015 - 10:08 am
Bayshore Executive Plaza Building
10800 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, Florida 33161
305-570-3902 New Clients
305-577-3777 Existing Clients
We answer 24/7 / Sé Habla Español